For the ladies:
- Hair and makeup is very important! Flapper's bobbed their hair but if you have long hair their are all kinds of looks you can play with.
- Clara Bow made the pouty lip look famous. You can get this look with concealer, lip liner and red lipstick. Simply put concealer on the sides of your lips and press with powder, then draw on a bow shape lip shape and fill with lipstick.
- I am including this great tutorial to show you a simple flapper look, with hair AND makeup.
Clothing options, anything along the lines of:
- Sequins or Beaded clothing
- Long dresses, luxurious fabrics
- Drop Waists
- Faux or real fur
- Anything with lace
- Long scarves to drape over head or shoulders
- Satin or silk slip dresses
Here's a much smaller but helpful list for the men!
- Fedoras, bowler hats, newsboy hats
- ties, bow ties
- long, tight-waisted jackets
- skinny trousers
- zuit suits
More vintage men's looks.